Bank of Baroda is the 4th largest nationalized bank in India which offers multiple options to generate Debit or ATM card PIN. BoB ATM Pin Generation options include Green Pin generation through Internet Banking, Visiting the nearby BoB ATM, M-Connect Plus Mobile Banking, Bank of Baroda Contact Centre IVR, etc.
By using BOB Green PIN option, you can ATM Card PIN generate in a very easy and secure way without visiting the bank branch. Long ago, to obtain an ATM PIN, a customer had to visit the bank branch and complete the process by applying. Read on your BoB ATM/Debit Card PIN generate.
Bank of Baroda ATM PIN Generation Online:
If you have an active Internet Banking account of Bank of Baroda, then you can get your ATM PIN online very easily. To get this PIN, you have to use BOB Online Banking user id, password, and mobile number registered with the bank.
You read the points given below for online pin generation –
- First of all, log in to your Internet Banking account using BoB Net Banking Username and Password.
- Now click on ‘Services‘ and select the ‘Set/Reset Debit Card PIN‘ option mentioned inside it.
- Now hereafter selecting the Customer ID, click on Continue.
- Now see the list of your debit cards here, select the debit card for which you want to get the PIN number. Next, click the ‘Continue’ button.
- By doing this an OTP message will come on your BoB registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and click on the “Validate OTP” button.
- On the next page enter a new Debit Card/ATM PIN of your choice. Confirm by entering it again.
- Now click on the “Proceed Button“.
- Now you have to enter BoB User ID and Password.
- Once it is verified, your ATM PIN will be updated immediately.
Now you will see a message on the screen that says “Your Debit Card PIN has been successfully set“
Now you can easily access BoB Debit Card PIN.
How to Generate Bank of Baroda ATM PIN Through ATM:
BoB customers can generate PIN through any nearby Bank of Baroda ATM. PIN generation from ATM is quite a simple process.
You must ensure that your mobile number is linked to your account before using any nearby Bank of Baroda ATM to set or change the Bank of Baroda ATM PIN.
In case your mobile number is not registered in the account, you can do this by visiting the bank branch.
We have given some points below to generate Debit Card PIN with the help of Bank ATM –
- First of all, you have to enter your ATM card by visiting any ATM near BoB.
- Select the Set / Re-Generate PIN option as indicated on the screen.
- Now you have to enter your registered mobile number along with your BoB bank account number. Re-enter to confirm.
- Now immediately an OTP will be received on the registered mobile number in your account.
- Now enter the OTP received on the front screen in the “Green PIN / OTP”.
- On the next page, you can enter any Debit Card PIN of your choice. Confirm it by re-entering the same PIN.
- Your PIN has been generated, you can use it now.
Generate BOB ATM PIN Through Mobile App M-Connect Plus (BOB WORLD):
Bank of Baroda mobile banking application m-connect plus has been renamed as BOB WORLD. With the help of this app, it becomes very easy to BOB ATM PIN Generate.
Follow the Below Some Steps:
- You have to first download the BOB World (M-Connect) mobile app from Google Play Store.
- Install the app and complete the registration process by entering the registered mobile number and all the credentials.
- Now you have to go to the Debit Card Control section and select ‘Change Debit Card PIN‘.
- Now here you will be able to see the list of debit cards linked to the account. Select the Debit Card for which the PIN is to be reset and press ‘Set PIN‘.
- Now you have to enter the OTP received on the mobile number.
- Next, confirm it by entering the new ATM PIN.
- Now you have to enter your M-PIN for verification.
- Now new debit card pin can be used.
Bank Of Baroda Debit Card PIN Generation Through IVR (CONTACT CENTRE):
Provides you a very easy option to generate Bank of Baroda Debit Card PIN. You can approach the BoB Customer Service Center (IVR) to generate your ATM PIN.
BOB Debit Card PIN Generation Through IVR Toll-Free Number: 1800 258 4455 / 1800 102 4455
Follow the below some steps:
- You have to call the toll-free number 1800 258 4455 or 1800 102 4455 through the mobile number registered with the bank.
- Under Banking Services, you have to select the Other Information menu.
- Now select the Re-issue Debit Card PIN option.
- Now you have to enter the last 4 digits of your debit card number and then the expiry date.
- After this process, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile.
- Now you will get the option to set the Debit Card PIN of your choice.
Note: Keep in mind that you should tell someone your debit card number, card expiry date, OTP, etc. You will never be asked such above details by BoB customer care at any time.
Can We Generate ATM PIN Online Bank Of Baroda?
Yes, BoB ATM PIN Generation Online is a very easy process. To do this, log in to your net banking account and follow the instructions – Click on the ‘Services‘ tab –> ‘Set/Reset Debit Card PIN‘ option –> Select Customer ID –> Select the Debit Card that you want Want to set PIN number-> Enter OTP received-> Enter new Debit Card/ATM PIN of your choice.
Can I Generate BOB ATM PIN Online?
Yes, you can easily Bank of Baroda ATM PIN online generate without visiting the bank branch. You have to log in to the Baroda Internet Banking account using Customer ID and Password, then click on the ‘Services‘ tab and press ‘Set/Reset Debit Card PIN‘. Next, click on the “Continue” button and follow all the instructions.
How to Generate Bank Of Baroda ATM PIN?
Gives us an option by BOB Debit/ATM card PIN generate. The options for BOB ATM Card PIN generation are Bank of Baroda Contact Center IVR, visiting BOB ATMs, Green PIN Generation, BOB Internet Banking, Mobile App m-connect plus (Bob World), etc.