Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Gujarat 2022: There are many such promising students in India, who are unable to do their higher education due to lack of money, and leave their studies in the middle. Keeping such students in mind and helping them, now the Government of Gujarat is going to provide financial assistance to those students of NTDNT category who are studying in a self-financed college. In this article we will give information related to Ntdnt cast List and NTDNT certificate etc.
If you want to read something related to this article, then you have come to the right place, here we will tell you all the information related to this scheme like eligibility criteria, the application process, documents, check application status, and other information. For this read our today’s article till the end.
Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self-Financed College:
To encourage self-financed students to pursue higher education, the Gujarat government has started several schemes. These schemes not only encourage them to study further but also help them financially. In these colleges, for the NTDNT students studying in 2022, financial assistance has been released for further studies and progress, according to which, the Gujarat government will give up to Rs. 50000/- to the beneficiaries to meet all the expenses related to their studies. going to provide financial assistance.
Short Explain of Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students:
Name of the scheme: Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self-Financed College
Launched by: Director Developing Caste Welfare
Objective: Help and encourage the students
Launched in: Gujarat
Launched for: NTDNT Students
Official website: www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
So far, the date has been fixed for the scholarship of two courses, whose information is given below –
- Starting date to apply for Post-Matric Scholarship – 11 October 2022
- The last date to apply for the scholarship program – is 15 November 2022
Some Benefits of Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Scheme:
Now let us tell you the benefits of the NTDNT Scholarship Program –
All the students belonging to the NTDNT category will get financial benefits under this scheme so that they can complete their higher education. Only students taking admission in self-financed colleges will get the benefit of this. Students will get the financial benefit of up to Rs.50000/- to meet the course expenses like examination fee, registration fee, and other expenses.
To take advantage of the scholarship program, students will need the following documents –
- Self-Attested Caste Certificate from the Competent Authorities
- Self-Attested Copy of Aadhar Card
- Break Affidavit (If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Hostel Certificate (Only for Hosteller Student)
- First Page of Bank Passbook /Cancelled Cheque
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Self-Attested Certificate of Previous academic mark sheet
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority) (Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
For this, it is very important to have the following things in the student, only then he will be able to get the benefit of the scholarship program –
- Applicant must be a native of Gujarat.
- He should belong to the NTDNT category of Gujarat.
- The complete yearly income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Applicant should be a student of the self-financed college.
Some Apply Procesure for Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Scheme:
To apply for the NTDNT scheme, we have to follow the following steps –
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Digital Gujarat.
- After that, on the home page of the website, you have to go to the service option available in the menu bar. As soon as you select the option, a drop-down list with the options list will open from where you will also get the scholarship service option.
- Click on the Scholarship Services option to open a new web page where you will get the list of scholarships.
- After that, you have to click on the link “BCK-325 Educational Aid for NTDNT Students Studying in Self-Financed College (NTDNT)”.
- After that, you will be asked to submit the required documents. Read the information available on this page very carefully and submit all the required documents.
- Now select the “Apply Online” option available at the end of the page to open the online application page.
- Select “Click here for new registration option” if not previously registered with Digital Gujarat Portal. As soon as you click on the link, the registration form will open on the screen.
- Now, read the details asked on the screen carefully and fill the form like – Mobile Number, Email, Password, Captcha as shown in the image.
- A message named “Hit Save Option and Registered Successfully” will appear on the screen. If you are already registered, we will need to log in. After that search the scheme by entering the name of the scholarship and selecting the Go option.
- Click on the scheme name and then select the “Continue Service” option to open the application form. As soon as the application form will open on the screen, start filling in the details in the application.
Finally, if there is no need to make any changes in the application, click on the submit option.
Procedure to Track Application:
Once the form is filled, we can also track it, where our form has reached and in how many days the result will come, etc. For which we have to follow the following steps –
- Firstly, visit the official website of Digital Gujarat to track the application of the scheme.
- Then find the login option from the home page of the website. After that log in using username, password, and captcha code. A CAPTCHA is a code generated by a computer that changes each time.
- Now click on the login button to open the main page and from there select the Track Application Status link.
- Enter the information asked on the screen, and submit the details to view the status of the application.
Although we can see all its information by visiting its official website, sometimes we do not get anything, then we also need a helpline or customer care number. For your convenience, we are also giving you that number –
Contact no. – 18002335500
I hope you get full details about NTDNT means, NTDNT category means, Ntdnt category list and NTDNT Students etc. You get benefit from this post then comment your thought and follow us on social media platform.