Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022: When a woman becomes a widow, the responsibility of the family increases even more on her. He has to do all the work alone. And if there are small children in the house, then this responsibility increases even more.
Given this condition of widows, to help them, Gujarat Government has taken an initiative named – “Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana”. Through this scheme, widows will get a pension every month. This scheme was launched in the year 2020. You should read this article for Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat list.
In today’s article, we will tell about Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana (Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana). To know all about it, read our article till the end.
The Government of Gujarat adds new beneficiaries every year to provide pension assistance. In our country, women have not progressed so far, that every single woman is working, still, she is dependent on her husband and after the death of her husband, she has to suffer for livelihood.
Some women are unable to work, due to which they are considered a burden at some places. Gujarat Women and Child Development Department have also started some new schemes for women and child safety.
Now we tell you in detail about the Gujarat Widow Sahay Yojana. You have to enroll yourself in this scheme.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022, Registration Form And Status:
In Gujarat Vidhva Pension Sahay Yojana, the state government of Gujarat will provide financial assistance to all the widows (who have applied). So that he is not dependent on anyone else and can do his work.
Most of the women of our Indian country are still less educated and cannot take care of the whole family alone, for those women, this scheme is no less than a boon. With the help of this, she can take care of her family properly. Also, they can get their child’s education done well.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Online check Status Gujarat:
- The name of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana has now been changed to Ganga Swaroop Yojana.
- The government will deposit the amount of pension in the first week of every month so that all the work can be done systematically.
- The Chief Minister of Gujarat has also launched the portal for the “National Social Assistance” program to ensure direct bank transfer of pension amount to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Under this widow scheme, all the beneficiary women will get Rs 1250 as pension per month.
- The amount of this pension will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Under this scheme, about 3.70 lakh widows will be benefited in 33 districts of the state of Gujarat.
- The state government of Gujarat has also doubled the eligibility criteria for annual income, both in rural and urban areas. Now the annual income eligibility norm for rural areas is Rs 120000 and for urban areas, it is Rs 150000 respectively.
- The total number of beneficiaries has also increased from 1.64 lakhs to 3.70 lakhs.
Overview Of Vidhva Sahay Scheme:
Scheme Name – Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Launched by – Gujarat Government
Beneficiaries – Widows of the state
Aim – To provide better survival opportunities
Official website: gujaratindia.gov.in/
Aim of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022:
The main objective of the Gujarat government is to help widow through this scheme because they need financial help to live after the death of their husbands so that they can take good care of themselves and their families. The Gujarat government has taken this initiative to boost their confidence and help them lead better life.
There are many benefits of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana. Since the government will deposit it directly into the bank account of all the beneficiaries, there is no room for fraud. There is no need for any beneficiary to pay any amount out of his pocket.
The Application Fee –
It does not take a huge amount to apply for this. 20 only. Will go to enroll himself in this scheme.
Eligibility Standard –
To apply for this Gujarat Widow Sahay Yojana, you have to take care of the following things –
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 60 years.
- The candidate must be a resident of Gujarat State.
If the candidate satisfies both these things, then he can apply.
Documents Needed –
If you are going to apply for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, then the following documents are required –
- Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate (As per Appendix 3/4)
- Matric Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Death Certificate of her Husband (As per Appendix 3/4)
- Age Proof
- Birth Certificate
Any ID issued by the government in which age is mentioned.
If you do not have any of these documents, then you can go to any government hospital or civil hospital and submit age proof from the medical officer there.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Form in Gujarat Online:
Vidhva women of Gujarat can apply for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana. They just need to follow these things which are mentioned below –
- First, they have to visit the official website.
- They have to fill out that application form, then attach all the documents listed above.
- Now that form has to be submitted to the Social Security office.
- And finally, she will be able to obtain a Certificate of Approval from the Department of Social Security.
Selection Procedure –
To apply for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, the widows of Gujarat have to follow this simple procedure given below –
- First of all go to the official website of Collectorate-District Bharuch, Government of Gujarat.
- Please click on the e-Citizen option from the menu bar on the home page.
- Now select the option of Jan Seva Kendra from the drop-down list. Then a new page will open. There you have to click on the option of “Social Security”, then click on the option “વિધવા સહાય મે ળવવાબાબત”. Then read the information displayed in front of the screen carefully. After that, you need to hit on “એપ્લીકેશનફોર્મ” option to download the application form or get it from the office of Mamlatdar/Talati/Jan Seva Kendra.
- Please take a printout of the application form and fill it. Then attach the required documents listed in the list.
- Then answer some of the questions mentioned in that form, such as “Do you have caste certificate or senior citizen certificate, if not then an affidavit should be issued from the department concerned.
- If you select yes for the same question of that form “Do you have caste certificate or senior citizen certificate” then go directly to the concerned department to submit that form.
- Also, if you select the yes option for the question given in that form “Is there any requirement of answer pancha name in this form” then please take two people to the concerned department form for the verification process.
- If you don’t choose an option for the question “Is there any requirement of javab panch namu in this form” then please go to the concerned department to submit that form and finally, submit the form to the office also collect the approved documents.
Selection of Beneficiaries list –
After the submission of your application form, the officials will verify your details filled in the application form along with the required documents. After the verification process, if the application is approved, anyone can go and collect your approval letter.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Helpline Number –
If anyone has any queries they can visit Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, Office of District Collector, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 on any working day between 10:30 AM to 6:10 PM and you can troubleshoot your problem. I think you have get all information related to Digital Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana and Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat Online Application.